Powered By Blogger

2010년 9월 13일 월요일

"Life never becomes a habit to me. It's always a marvel." Katherine Mansfield (1888-1923)

I like this quote very, very much. \
Only the Marvel is not always the case with me. It maybe replaced with the s little bit sinister synonyms like surprise, amazement, astonishment and then incredulity, wonder, bombshell, eye-opener and revelation and then shock and panic. Not very nice touch of Katherine Mansfield's way but stilll they keep the meaning of not habitual.

Yesterday, I had terrible body-ache all over me caused from the fibromyalgia accompanied with the terrible enervation. I started early work leaving my youngest under the care of her big sister. I received countless calls from both of my daughters for various reasons; like missing her favorite cap, refusing to wear trouser for her endless love for dresses and skirts, and all different amazingly new reasons for whining. I am still tired after ten hours in bed and two hot strong coffees and two dosages of alprazolam(Xanax) and several puffs of asthma spray.

I have never expected these even in my dream. Life is not habit to me. What about you?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기