Powered By Blogger

2010년 6월 16일 수요일

I have never said that, honey.

This is what my husband told me when i trie to remind him how he made me at a certain time. I do not think he lies but his tough and scarring words of from out of no where in his head.

I was with my husband for the theraric session with my psychiatrist last Friday. My psychiatrist said the my husband did very well to me(his wife) as he watced him and me when I had extremely terrible asthma untratable for 6 hour in the ER. My uncurabel asthma turned out to be psychogenic rather than the problem in pulmonory area. My coughing stopped with 10ml of valium shot, which means the asthma probably was from the psyvhological reason.

My husband is a good person. He is a good Christian and he is one of the best man I have met n my life. But he is not my kind of husband just as I am not his kind of wife, even though I did my best till I get unsaturated.
He is using perjorative language when he is notin his mood, whic drives me on the verge of craxiness or syncope with blackout.

What makes me more unendurable is that he, when he gets bdk to rather normal range, sais that he did not say that or at best that is not what I really meant.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기