Powered By Blogger

2010년 3월 24일 수요일

What to you want to be when you are grown up?

THis is the last question I would be asked as a woman of at the end of the in her forties. I amy not getting taller but wurely I am growing in many ways, which unfortunately does not mean in many cases that you are getting maturer.

Though nobody asks me what I will be in the future. I have dreams.

1. I want to be a children's story writer with my own illustration. I am interested in crochet and knitting. I am thinking of some crochet miniature illustration of teh children's books. I have no idea of stories yet but I do want to write about the stories for the children. This has been my dream since I had a child but the child is over 20 and I have been busy and hectic between the children, hose and study(I have finished my degree weh my first one is third grader.) and after that I was looking for a permanet full time job and after I had the job I was busy in corporating all the sork onto my life and my ability.

I am still very busy and but not that busy to dream that I want to be an chodrens' story writer and illustrator.


2. I want to learn Chinese. I can read and write chines characters quite a lot but speaking chinese is differen thing. I have practiced chinese pronunciation and would like to lear Chinese. I have learned some languages sice high school: German, French, Greek, Latin, Old Chinese characters, and Englihs and Korean(my mother tongue.


What you grown ups want to be in the future other than getting ages?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기