Powered By Blogger

2010년 3월 30일 화요일

Deaths in South Korea

Death is unavoidable in any point of your life but to the last minute we would like to ignore the inevitable facts of life.

In the last few days to kind of deaths were one the news and both were very touching to me.
The first one was military related thing and involves serveral tens of daed bodies wtill down under the sunken war boat. The first one was the suicide of an actor whose sister, a famous actress as well, commited suicide about one and a half years ago leaving two children behind. There were issues about the custody and inheritance with the actress's ex-husband who was infamous for his affair and family violence. The custody was given to the mother of the actress that is the granny of the two little kids.

Both are very sad and made me down.

Suicidal thought has come to me really compressingly for several times with my depression. I am still on medication and am told better that I used to be but still suicide seems to me the easy answer at the deepest ditch of my depression period. When I am calm and feel relaxed I try to think about the thing that I live for. I sometimes write them down to remind myself of those. Actually that helps me a lot. The dead ones in the sunk ship do not have choice to live or die. But the one who commits suicide just deserts the alternatives. There is no reason to dump your alternatives now. There is no time limit for the choices you have to make. I want you who want to commit suicide to have the alternatives for some time more and give it a go for the life for some time even when you are desperate. Why hurry when you have two in our hand.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기