Powered By Blogger

2010년 5월 21일 금요일

Thrifting

Sal in Already Pretty posted the pro's tips for thrifting. Mine are as follows.
1. I thrift things because it is a good way to experiment new ways of fashion at lower prices. I go to the thrift shop in my city where I can find a lot of $1 items in mountainous height. Even the thrifters ignore the cheap-seemed- to-be-thrown-away things but when I get things on the counter even the storekeeper asks me they are REALLY from that section.


2. Time matters.
Yes, time matters. But every shopping does. Thrifting is compensating becuase you use less money.


3. Thirft sores are just a place away from my everyday work and people. I imgine the previous owners, I imagine how the items would feel when they have second or third chance of their life with me or with sombody else.

4. When I do not have particular things in mind, I look for the colors and fabrics I like first and then check the item throughly drawing pictures of the itme(s)with my other things. Thrifting seems to be less risky if you do not buy certain things just because they are bargains.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기